Thursday 25 October 2012

The Story Of Kitty & JJ


...this wonderful poem was written by 2 of the dearest people in my life* and shows our love story which I have had printed as our wedding celebration thank you card. The poem sums it up perfectly and was read out when we renewed our vows ...you see JJ and I eloped after getting engaged last Christmas Eve. We married in NYC in January and we celebrated with all our friends and family a few weekends back in what was the most wonderful and perfect day for us...we managed to get married just the way we wanted (just US in the US!) and then celebrated with a wonderful ceremony in front of all the people we love...when we married we didnt expect YOU + ME to equal THREE quite so soon but our baby is currently in my tummy and we are due to meet him/her in less that 6 weeks time! What an amazing year its been!

*Lucy & Lizzie this poem makes me feel so happy every time i read it. It will stay in my heart forever and means so much that you took the time to write something so special for us. I love you both more than you know.