Thursday 22 November 2012

You + Me = Blue





So Ive got less than 2 weeks to go to my due date and am feeling VERY tired, VERY large and Blue* is kicking SO much its driving me crazy! But everytime he/she kicks or moves (or body pops!) i just have this overwhelming feeling of love, and I absolutely cannot wait for the moment I go into labour and JJ and I will meet it for the very first time...

 My thoughts for the day (so far...)

• Cant wait to get back into my skinny jeans. Everytime I see someone in them I get jealous! • Cant wait to meet the baby (boy or girl? we will know soon enough!) and what will it look like? • When youre told to relax and do NOTHING its very very hard to especially when it seems theres a million and one things to do • Life without seeing my work friends is hard but not seeing them every single day makes me appreciate them even more...

*Blue is the nickname we have given the baby as when we first found out we were pregnant, the app we had told us the baby was the size of a blueberry!